- Cover key sights on Boston’s Freedom Trail
- A guide in period dress provides commentary as you go
- Convenient morning or afternoon departures leaves free time for exploring
- A shorter tour is ideal for time-tight travelers
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Gentle 90 minute stroll, including a lot of walking and standing.
- Dress for the weather.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Boston Town Crier - Tours of Freedom Trail
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.