- Ground and boat transport get you to the Vineyard with one booking
- Customizable tour: choose between independent and guided options
- Early departure for more time on Martha’s Vineyard
- Ferry trip is a great chance to see the coast and marine wildlife
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 28 people per booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible, very sorry for the inconvenience
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Guest may be asked to meet at a different location other than the hotel listed. This is to ensure smooth and timely departure from Boston.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY New England Excursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Take the additional 3 hour tour on the island to get a good overview and see the highlights." See review
- "I would highly recommend doing the add-on for the 3 hour guided tour so that you are able to hit all the highlights of the Island, especially if this might be your first and only trip to Martha's Vineyard." See review