Explore our promoted experiences
- Join your local guide for a fun-filled journey on and off Boston’s famous Freedom Trail
- Learn the modern impact of Boston’s most iconic historic sights
- Explore some of the sights overlooked by many Boston visitors (and even locals!)
- Take in the beauty of the architecture and quaintness of Beacon Hill
- Enjoy a surprise local treat with your guide.
- Pass by the city’s first skyscraper - Custom House Tower
- Enjoy the stunning views from Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market
- Take the photos of the Boston’s beautifully preserved iconic brick row houses
- Learn about the Sons of Liberty and see where the Boston Tea Party took place
- Discover the first bookstore in Boston
- See the site of the first public school in America
- This tour is carbon neutral, operated by the world’s largest travel B Corp accredited company.
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge.
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- We reserve the right to change both the route and places visited within the tour. Food inclusions are subject to change, dependent on availability on the day.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Intrepid Urban Adventures - USA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "If you have ANY mobility issues, this is not the tour for you, lots of stairs" See review
- "The weather was gorgeous and the walk was all worthwhile." See review
- "This was a great tour and the small group size really allows you to learn extra fun facts and get all of your questions answered." See review