1 day (Approx.)
Set out for the colonial streets of Boston with this 2-hour or 24-hour bike rental and explore the city’s winding neighborhoods at your own pace. Select among a variety of comfortable hybrid bikes and pedal past the North End, Boston’s picturesque wharfs, historical Fenway Park, the dignified brownstones of Beacon Hill and the downtown public park of Boston Common within minutes.
- Explore Boston with a bike rental
- Start off near the North End, a short distance from many Boston monuments and points of interest
- See Boston's top attractions like Beacon Hill, the Boston Common, Fenway Park, the North End and more!
- Price includes a helmet, lock and bike map
Saved to wishlist!
All necessary equipment (bike, helmet, lock and map)
Use of bicycle
Departure & Return
103 Atlantic Ave, Boston, MA 02110, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Urban AdvenTours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Comfort Hybrid Boston City Bike Rental?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Comfort Hybrid Boston City Bike Rental?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Comfort Hybrid Boston City Bike Rental?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Comfort Hybrid Boston City Bike Rental
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Self-guided Tours & RentalsBike RentalsWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBostonSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - MassachusettsBike Rentals - MassachusettsSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - SalemBike Rentals - SalemSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Long IslandBike Rentals - Long IslandCategory
Flynn Cruiseport Boston (Black Falcon Cruise Terminal) Tours & TicketsBoston Light Tours & TicketsSimons IMAX Theatre at New England Aquarium Tours & TicketsCopley Square Tours & TicketsMary Baker Eddy Library Tours & TicketsPlymouth Tours & TicketsOtis House Tours & TicketsBoston Children's Museum Tours & Tickets200 Clarendon (John Hancock Tower) Tours & TicketsWaterfront Tours & TicketsStellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary Tours & TicketsBoston Tea Party Ships & Museum Tours & TicketsBoston Chinatown Tours & TicketsBoston Athenaeum Tours & TicketsSamuel Adams Boston Brewery Tours & TicketsOld Sturbridge Village Tours & TicketsBack Bay Tours & TicketsLEGOLAND® Discovery Center Boston Tours & TicketsWrentham Village Premium Outlets Tours & TicketsQuincy Market Tours & Tickets